Google

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day


Election Day....finally here! It is getting harder and harder to weed through the barage of e-mails from various friends and family members trying to sway an already established mindset. I have enjoyed the many humerous tidbits coming over the airways poking fun at both canidates...although we all know that Barack's campaign has been spared the bulk of the attention. Yes, even though I am a dedicated Obama supporter, it has been hard not to notice the favoritism shown to him by the media...in this I agree with my republican opposition.
Indeed this is an important election, so I encourage all to vote. But with that said, I have an inner desire and wish to see some acceptance of the results after the day is through and the polls have shut down.
A little peace on earth or should I say peace between democrats and republicans would be a welcome Change....and isn't that what we are all really hoping for as this election winds down?
Medelise

No comments: