Google

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back in the Water




















Okay.... so I am finally back and ready to get down to business. After months of recovery from my illness and removal of my colon, I am back in the water surfing, ready to hit the mountain biking trails and getting my edges sharpened on my skis in anticipation of a repeat of the winter ski conditions that I missed last year. Please check out my previous post on Go Surf Costa Rica, an outfitting group in Tamarindo that is sure to provide you with an amazing surf experience whether you are a beginner or expert surfer.

I am currently working on some surf related peices right here in Rhode Island. This is my favorite time of the year in Rhode Island; the crowds are gone, the hurricanes crank up and the water is still warm.
So stay tuned and pass this Blog onto anyone you think might enjoy it.

Thanks for all your support and prayers over the last six months.
Medelise


No comments: